« Home | Three Principles » | Kyrka & Kirk » | Get a Good Burn Going » | Smite me » | New Tolkien Book » | Drucker and the Ancient Church » | Hello? Puritans calling » | Christianity Today and Calvinism » | Miles to go... » | Jargon »

Ordinary Means Church Planting

This podcast is well worth listening to.

The two commentators are friends and former fellow seminary students, now pastors in Pennsylvania (their congregations are linked at right: View Crest and Laurel Highlands).

They emphasize the reality that all ministry, and certainly church planting, is God's work that He initiates.

This fits well with what I hope to continue with from the campus ministry seminar I attended. I'll try to link the two together in my next post on that topic.

Labels: ,

Hey, Martin!

You went and did the blog thing, huh? Well, I've added you to my personal feeds and over at PSPH. I wish it was just laziness that was keeping me from updating over there. It's the book! Well, that and my day job.

See you in April?

I'd love to be there in April. I'd love to be there every year, but don't think I'll make it this year. Not enough vacation time for this working stiff!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]