« Home | Building Blocks » | Go Dawgs! » | Multicultural » | This just about sums things up » | Musings of a Bystander? »

The Lay of the Land

Based on early feedback, I thought I'd explain the thought process (such as it is) behind the links at right.

The daily constitutional list consists of sites I visit almost daily. There are great links at those sites as well as many of the church sites listed below it, many of which I visit regularly but less often than daily.

The sister churches listed right below my home church are those PCA churches located in the northern part of our presbytery (South Coast Presbytery). A good number of us hope that we have the beginnings of a future presbytery in that list.

The close cousins are churches in Orange County that are members of NAPARC, the North American Presbyterian and Reformed Council.

And finally I just added a list of "friends" churches, pretty much made up of churches where I know the pastor or other church members. Again, these are made up of NAPARC churches.

Why NAPARC? Member denominations are those with which the PCA has closer and more formal ties. There are of course other Reformed churches I could have listed, but NAPARC membership seemed to be the best and simplest filter factor.

Finally there are some links to schools. I'm an alum of the UW and Claremont; currently attend Westminster; and hope to be a student with Highland in the future.

Labels:

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]