« Home | Jargon » | A Different Perspective » | The Lay of the Land » | Building Blocks » | Go Dawgs! » | Multicultural » | This just about sums things up » | Musings of a Bystander? »

Miles to go...

...before I sleep.

Last night I realized that I spent about 14 hours on the road this weekend; probably covering somehwere between 600 and 700 miles of Southern California freeway.

Places to go...things to do...people to see...

It was a lot of driving, but it was worth it.

And tonight I get to drive to Escondido in rush hour traffic to attend class.

I'm sure it, also, will be worth it.

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]