« Home | The Lord taketh away, and the Lord giveth » | Scripture is Enough » | You win some; you lose some » | Potpourri for $400, Alex » | God at Work » | Ordinary Means Church Planting » | Three Principles » | Kyrka & Kirk » | Get a Good Burn Going » | Smite me »

Birdwatching

Many, many years ago my grandmother taught me how to observe and identify birds. I've been hooked since. So this kind of discovery is one I love to see.

New bird pics:



The breadth, diversity, creativity and sheer beauty of God's handiwork is amazing.

Labels:

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]