« Home | Scripture is Enough » | You win some; you lose some » | Potpourri for $400, Alex » | God at Work » | Ordinary Means Church Planting » | Three Principles » | Kyrka & Kirk » | Get a Good Burn Going » | Smite me » | New Tolkien Book »

The Lord taketh away, and the Lord giveth

As one of my sisters so aptly helped describe it, the Lord smote our old TV's. And we were OK with that.

And then the other sister said, "Hey, I've got one sitting in my storage unit. You can have it." So now thanks to her we are part of the viewing public again. Just in time to catch up on CSI (some, uh, interesting episodes), and for Half Pint to resume her Little House DVD viewing.

And we're OK with that too!

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]