« Home | Scripture as a Necessary Evil? » | Humble Orthodoxy » | Wonderful World of Birds » | Apologetics and Green Beer » | Harry Potter 7 Publication Date » | Ancient Hymns » | What is faith? » | Louisiana Presbytery Decision on Steve Wilkins » | God's Grace » | Trees, Comets and Tidepools »

Aaah, Baseball!

Now that pitchers and catchers have reported, I'm reminded of something Half Pint told me a few weeks ago. She said the months of the year go like this: January, February, March, Baseball.

She's getting it!

Of course, more die hard fans see the year something like this: January, Pitchers & Catchers, Spring Training, Baseball, All Star Game, More Baseball, World Series, Free Agent Deadline, Winter Meetings.

This story about the mystery gyroball pitch at Yahoo! Sports is the kind of story that illustrates why baseball is the greatest sport. As fun as they are and as much as I enjoy them, football, basketball, soccer, or any other sport would never have a similar story.

Labels:

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]