« Home | Trees, Comets and Tidepools » | God Helps Those Who Help Themselves?? » | PCA and Steve Wilkins Update » | Holiday Spirits » | Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes » | Mary Did You Know....? » | Christmas Carol » | RUF Back at Brown University » | RUF at Brown University » | Theological Pointillism »

God's Grace

At Saturday's meeting of the South Coast Presbytery of the PCA I passed the licensure exam. This is a huge relief, something that's been a goal for many years.

Thanks to everyone, family and friends, who prayed and who lent so much encouragement to me during this process! What could have been a very stressful process actually went relatively smoothly - I was much calmer than I expected to be at least.

Yesterday during worship our pastor prayed a wonderful prayer of thanks, and for God's blessing over the next step at presbytery, which would be ordination.

But first things first: two more classes at Westminster and then, DV, graduation in June.

Though it has been a long process (I started seminary way back in 1998!!) KMR and I can look back and certainly see God's gracious hand in all that has happened.

Labels:

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]