« Home | RUF at Brown University » | Theological Pointillism » | Big Brother Brag » | Grandma Was A Commie » | PCA Standing Judicial Commission & Steve Wilkins » | Student Life » | Divorce - Britney & K-Fed style » | Election Reflection » | Strategic Hoping » | Right With God by Grace Through Faith »

RUF Back at Brown University

It's a little stale, but I heard the news yesterday that the RUF ministry at Brown University is being allowed back on campus. This is great news. Thanks to Dr. Clark for the info.

Labels:

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]