« Home | Mary Did You Know....? » | Christmas Carol » | RUF Back at Brown University » | RUF at Brown University » | Theological Pointillism » | Big Brother Brag » | Grandma Was A Commie » | PCA Standing Judicial Commission & Steve Wilkins » | Student Life » | Divorce - Britney & K-Fed style »

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Well, a few anyway...

The new Blogger set-up includes "labels" - categories in other blogging software. So I've updated the site with labels. Scroll down the sidebar on the right to see an alphabetical listing; click on one to see posts with that label.

I also added another link to the "daily constitutional," the Heidelblog, which is written by one of my seminary profs, Scott Clark. Check it out.

In the meantime, God willing, more to come.

Labels:

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]