« Home | The Value of Higher Education » | Southern California Travels » | PCA Committee Report on Federal Vision, New Perspe... » | Why Do Birds Sing? » | Trusting God in the Mundane & Practical » | Aaah, Baseball! » | Scripture as a Necessary Evil? » | Humble Orthodoxy » | Wonderful World of Birds » | Apologetics and Green Beer »

The Long and Winding Road

Finally finished!

After nine years I graduated from Westminster Seminary in California on Saturday. The ceremony was very nice, the best part of it being Hywel Jones' address on I Corinthians 15:1-11 and God's grace. What he said continues to bounce around in my head. It was a very powerful and moving exposition of God's Word.

I'll write more later, but suffice to say here that one of the other highlights was that all my family was able to be there, including my mom and dad from Seattle. That was gift enough, but they also gave a very generous gift that KMR and I have decided to put towards a use that will benefit the church I hope to plant later this year.

We had a very nice lunch after commencement with all the family and some very good friends as well. All in all it was a wonderful weekend.

Labels: ,

About me

  • Martin
  • From Orange, CA
  • Husband; Father; Son; Brother. Ruling elder at church. Loan Officer for Christian lending institution. Seminary student. I hope to be a pastor and plant a church in the near future.
My profile
What's Musings of a Bystander?
[ E-Mail Me ]
[ Sign My Guestbook ]